Reasons to get involved:
- Our centre serves over 1200 children and youth annually.
- Having specialized services in our community make it easier for families who would otherwise have to travel out of town.
- Approximately 630 live births in FSJ in 2011 means our community is growing.
- We are a non-profit organization.
- We are family-centered and inclusive.
- We are accredited by CARF.
Sponsors will receive:
- An official tax receipt
- Letter of appreciation
- Copy of our newsletter, the CDC Brouhaha.
- Recognition on the CDC Website.
Where appropriate, sponsors will receive:
- Cheque presentation and news release to the media
- Feature story in our newsletter
- Naming of a specific room, program, or area
- Room naming opportunities are available.
Donations options: Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard
Tana Millner, Executive Director
Ph: 250-785-3200 | Fax: 250-785-3202