Highlights of the CDC for 2012-13 include:
- The 5th Annual CDC Charity Golf Tournament raises $34,000. Thank you to the golfers, business sponsors, volunteers, and Lake Point Golf and Country Club for another successful event!
- The City of Fort St. John proclaims February as CDC Month in support of the 39th Annual Night of the Stars Talent Show. Thank you to Moose FM for hosting the Arctech Welding Day for the Kids and CCT Controls for the live broadcast of the Talent Show. Together we raised $104,000.
- Dress up day at the CDC is a huge success with children and staff enjoy-ing the festivities!
- Kids Connect Autism Program is launched as the newest CDC program. Therapists and supervisors develop internal staff development through the “Lunch and Learn” series.
- Sunbeams, Rainbows, and Butterfly Families all continue to be successful groups held at the CDC.
- Shaw TV collaborates with the CDC to produce two very informative seg-ments about the CDC highlighting the services provided and the Annual Talent Show.
Download a PDF Copy of the Report